Issues identified with sex are most often associated with the mind rather than the body. Stress, lack of confidence and fatigue result in decreased sexual ability.
However, impotence, premature ejaculation, ED (erectile dysfunction) and such are just impermanent if you can recognize and remove their cause.
Yoga, a good-established system of treatment is known to be useful in managing with a variety of mental and physical issues.
If you are experiencing premature ejaculation, the initial step for you would be to quit panicking. The chances are that it is an indication of anxiety and stress. Impart trust in yourself and read on. Always keep in mind:
It is under your control!
The body discharges chemicals and hormones in a condition of anxiety. When you perform sex in this state, the hormones discharged in the blood play against you to restore your body in a state of chemical balance: the result – early ejaculation. You must master the techniques that enable you to control your stress.
Yoga masters stress the importance of pranayama or life vitality. It is by controlling your breathing that you manage the flow of energy inside your body. Mastering certain breathing activities or pranayama will enable you to dispose of stress, inhibit the production of chemicals and control your bodily functions that influence your sexual stamina.
Another powerful technique in battling symptoms like premature ejaculation are yogic asanas. They increment blood flow thereby diminishing stress in the body and improve sexual power.
Two have been mentioned the following:
- Lie in a prostrate position with your palms on the floor near the body and toes touching.
- Breathe in and at the same time lift both your legs without curve the knees.
- Then, putting pressure on both your palms, raise your body however much as achievable. Try to keep it straight.
- Remain at it for a few seconds and then back to the original situation by first curve your knees and then slowly bringing down your body back to the floor.
The advantage of this posture is that it inverts the blood circulation impacting its flow into the tissues, organs, and cells.
- Lie flat on stomach keeping your feet hip-width separated. Position your arms by your sides.
- When you breathe out, bend your knees and hold lower legs.
- As you breathe in, lift your chest off the ground. Force your legs up and back and look straight ahead.
- Remain at this position for a few seconds.
- Freely release your ankles and bring yourself to a normal situation.
This asana helps in beating erectile dysfunction(ED), premature ejaculation and successfully bring stronger orgasm.
For the above exercises, utilize a good yoga mat. In case, if you are physical discomfort in doing any yoga, avoid it and seek consultation.
This specific indication of impotence can occur either gradually or suddenly. Like erectile dysfunction(ED), premature ejaculation is also much cause because of psychological factors which can be managed through yoga.
You can try medicine anytime you want, but if you want a holistic method of treatment that elevates your body and mind and empowers you to attain your actual potential, yoga is the best option.
buy cenforce ( sildenafil citrate ) online which is an online medium website where you can get best offers on different generic viagra medicine at a low price to overcome your Erectile Dysfunction problem.