Yoga is known to improve your testosterone levels and increase your blood stream to your pelvic region, helping you beat erectile dysfunction. On International Yoga Day, gives see what asanas will help.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction? In the event that you feel embarrassed, don’t. It is a dysfunction wherein a man develops inability to keep up or build up an erection during sex. Yoga can help you in such manner. There are a many type of yoga techniques that improve the testosterone levels in men. In the meantime, they enhance the bloodstream to the pelvic region, which beats erectile dysfunction.
Take a look at the following yoga asanas that can help you overcome erectile dysfunction:
This is also called as seated forward bend. It improves your perseverance by strengthening your lasting muscles (they support erectile inflexibility). It will beat erectile dysfunction and postpone discharge by getting similar muscles just before your orgasm.
- Sit straight and keep your legs together and then stretch.
- Put your feet pointing towards the ceiling.
- After breathing in, stretch both the arms in upwards direction.
- Breathe out and bend yourself towards the toes and keep your spine erect.
- Hold the big toe of your feet along with the index finger and thumb.
- Now bend forward in a way that your forehand touches the knees.
- Hold onto this position for approximately 10 to 20 seconds
- Slowly come back to your sitting position.
This asana is also called as board plank and it helps in improving perseverance and stamina in your bedroom. If it is practiced regularly, then you may experience difference in stamina and overall upper body strength during sex.
- Lay flat with your stomach on the floor.
- Keep hands by the sides of your face
- Bend your feet in a way that the toes should push off the ground.
- Push your body with hands and raise the buttocks in the air.
- The legs should stay parallel with the floor.
- Stay in this position as much as you can.
- Slowly get back to your normal position.
For More Article : The Right Viagra Dose That Cure Your Ed Problem
This yoga stance is also called as raised legs present. It helps in giving an intense exercise. Additionally, it connects with the quads and glutes, which help you to remain longer in the missionary position. It also extends your psoas (muscles that are situated on either side of the lumbar region of the vertebral column) and hip flexor muscles(muscles that license you to twist the knees) which can improve vitality and bloodstream to the pelvic area and beat erectile dysfunction.
- Lay flat on your back.
- Keep your hands by the sides.
- Place the heels together.
- As you breathe in, lift up your legs to make a 30 degree angle
- Now slightly lift your head off the ground as you do the above.
- Stay in this position for a few breaths.
- Slowly get back your legs on the floor.
- Inhale and raise your legs so that you make a 60-degree angle this time.
- Stay in this position for some time like a few seconds.
- Lower down your legs back to the floor.
This is also called as boat pose and it stimulates the sexual hormones. If you don’t feel sexual vitality then this pose shall help in flowing the energy smoothly. This asana strengthens thebuttocks, hips, and thigh muscles. This also strengthens the pelvic muscles which can help you to stay longer in bed.
- Lie down flat
- Keep your arms beside your body and feet together.
- Inhale and exhale
- Lift your chest off the floor.
- Lift your feet off the ground at the same time.
- Keep your arms straight when you are doing this.
- Hold on for 5 to 10 breaths.
- Exhale slowly and come back to your normal position
This asana helps in beating premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and accomplishing stronger orgasm.
- Lie flat on stomach keeping your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your arms by your sides.
- When you exhale, just fold your knees and hold ankles.
- As you inhale, lift up your chest off the ground.
- Pull your legs up and back and look straight ahead.
- Stay in this pose for 15-20 seconds.
- Gently release your ankles and bring yourself to normal position.
- For all the above exercises, use a good yoga mat. In case, if you are uncomfortable in doing any asana, avoid it and seek consultation.
Also, you can use medication to treat erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil Citrate is a successful treatment for impotence.
Cenforce 200mg is a drug that contains 200mg of the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate and is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Cenforce is a PDE5 inhibitor this means it inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE5 in order to relax the muscles of the blood vessels in the penis thereby increasing blood flow to produce an erection. This effect however is achieved with the presence of sexual stimulation.